NaaS (Network as a Service)
What is NaaS?
How does NaaS work?
Organizations have traditionally consumed enterprise network infrastructure via a one-time capital expenditure of hardware, software, licenses, and services that may or may not be packaged together. NaaS allows enterprises to consume and optionally outsource the full lifecycle of their enterprise network deployment, with all hardware, software, licenses, and services delivered in a flexible consumption or subscription-based offering, which in many cases can be accounted for as an operational expense.
NaaS also allows organizations to outsource the planning, deployment, and day-to-day operational management of the network, including software upgrades, monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as decommissioning and end-of-life support. Through this process, organizations get access to the latest and greatest technology while easing the burden on their IT staff.
Why should I consider NaaS?
NaaS enables your organization to accelerate innovation by
- Providing faster network technology refresh lifecycles through upcycling and/or recycling of equipment
- Allowing more rapid deployments of new features and functionality
- Keeping pace with the demands of today’s dynamic ecosystem of hardware and software technologies
NaaS provides the necessary flexibility to meet rapidly changing business dynamics by
- Alleviating major capital investments required for large deployments with a subscription-based model
- Simplifying operational complexity with a program customized your needs
NaaS also enables you to leverage the expertise of vendors like Aruba to optimize network performance and provide the best user experience through:
- Consistent monitoring for performance and security, easing the management burden for resource-challenged organizations
- Proactive management capabilities, with access to highly skilled networking experts dedicated and named specifically for your account
- Proven network designs and configurations developed in conjunction with customers and industry experts