在 Aruba 举行的各种线上线下活动中，网络领域的广大同仁将齐聚一堂，互通有无，相互协作并向专家学习，以帮助您完成从边缘到云的转型过程。
Aruba is offering a series of free half-day online workshops, featuring an interactive guided lab experience and deep dive into the Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN platform.
Participez à Atmosphere pour découvrir par quels moyens Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) fournit l’infrastructure réseau, la sécurité et l’automatisation nécessaires pour garantir que votre réseau est à la hauteur des besoins de votre entreprise.
Join us at Atmosphere to learn how Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) provides the network infrastructure, security, and automation to ensure your network delivers the outcomes required for your business.
To successfully run the latest applications in modern data centers and reimagined enterprise campus environments, networks need to better support business agility.
By unleashing the capabilities of cloud-based network management with AI and automation, organizations can acquire the agility needed to eliminate time consuming manual processes and accelerate time to value. But how?
With HPE Aruba Networking Central and HPE Aruba Networking CX switches, organizations can meet the demands of their modern application environments.
Discover how to drive agility and efficiency with network automation in enterprise data center and campus environments by joining Bob Laliberte, an Enterprise Strategy Group analyst, and Conrad Menezes, CTO FSI & Retail of HPE Aruba Networking, as they discuss:
- The importance of having the right AI-powered cloud-based management
- The top challenges and benefits of network automation
- The simplicity of HPE Aruba Networking CX Switches with HPE Aruba Networking Central to power agility, security, and operational efficiencies
- Additional related ESG research
Join Chris DeHoust, Senior Director, Systems Engineering, Americas SD WAN for Aruba & Barry Kroneberger, Systems Engineering Director for Aruba Federal, on Wednesday June 29th for a discussion about how WAN optimization can help with these challenges. With Aruba Boost, our WAN optimization solution, federal IT organizations can:
- Improve the user experience
- Complete backups and replications fast
- Use WAN bandwidth more efficiently
Cybersecurity is making headlines, but it’s not always large, multinational corporations in the news.
Join us on June 21st at 10:00 am PDT/ 1:00 pm EDT for our deep dive for business owners and IT teams that will map out a plan of defense powered by network solutions.
Join us as speakers Dan Rivera – Aruba K-12 & E-rate Manager, and Peter Kaplan – Aruba E-rate National Channel Manager review where we are today, provide solutions that can help your organization, and enable safe, secure and reliable connectivity on- and off- campus.
Join us as Kevin Kawabata from the University of Hawaii system explains how he made the most of HEERF I & HEERF II.
Join us as we discuss how to effortlessly guarantee high performance of your network and applications services and reduce help desk tickets.
Join us as speakers Bret Wincup ‒ HPE Government Affairs, and Dan Rivera ‒ Aruba K12 & E-rate Manager review where we are today, provide solutions that can help your organization, and enable online learning.
Both urban and rural school districts are encouraged to apply.
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- • K-12 Schools
- • Non-Profit Organizations
- • Police Departments
- • All funding must be dedicated toward equipment and
- • Services that benefit K-12 schools
- • How the nature of the network has changed and what defines a hybrid workplace in 2022
- • How to make sure that hybrid workplaces are ensuring that on-campus network experiences match remote experiences, with employees able to access the same resources in the same way wherever they are
- • Ways in which the reimagined office will increasingly rely on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IoT sensors and other capabilities
- • How IT leaders can drive operational efficiency by making the most of cloud-based network management platforms that utilize AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security
- • The importance of unified management of wired and wireless environments
- • And more
Join them to hear:
- • How the right network foundation can support a fully functioning digital learning environment
- • What schools and districts must factor into their education technology strategies to be enable students, teachers and administrators to be successful and productive
- • How to protect your institution from breaches and ransomware attacks by taking a zero trust approach
- • How intuitive software-defined management tools, built-in analytics, and programmable scripting can offer unparalleled insights into network and device activity
- • And more
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- • Schools, Colleges & Universities
- • Hospitals and Clinics
- • State and Local Agencies, including Health Departments
- • Libraries
- • Community Centers
- • Departments of Workforce Development
- • Even “For Profit” organizations are eligible to apply!
Give a look inside the recently approved Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA). During this webinar, participants will learn more about:
- • Key industries targeted by the IIJA funding and the associated programmatic areas of focus
- • How to access those funds for both allocations and competitive grant programs
- • The ways that Aruba technologies can help accomplish stimulus funding goals, with a focus on IT solutions for Cybersecurity, Broadband Expansion and Digital Equity.
In this session, we will discuss how our latest innovation will benefit your agency by bringing your data center to the Edge. Engineered to optimize network bandwidth and performance, the Aruba CX 10000 delivers 100X the scale and 10X the performance at one-third of the TCO of legacy switching and security solutions, enabling you to:
- • Extend a Zero Trust Network Architecture deeper into the data center
- • Optimize network bandwidth and performance
- • Improve security posture and reduce the number of appliances
- • Overcome centralized networking service layer chokepoints
- • Simplify operations through unified network and security automation + policy management